The next DVLA Personalised Registrations Auction is to be held at:
Cheltenham Chase Hotel, Brockworth, GL3 4PB
Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th, Friday 19th May 2017
If you wish to use one of our remote bidding methods, please note that you will need to have registered as a bidder before the deadlines.
- Telephone Bids: Thursday 11th May at 10.00am
- Pre-register to Bid in Person: Monday 15th May at 10.00am
- Internet Bids: Monday 15th May at 10.00am
- Assisted Absentee Bids (by Post/Fax/Email): Monday 15th May at 10.00am
- SMS & Absentee Bids (via our Website): 1 hour before lot is offered
- In Person Bids: Register at the sale
For bidding on the day, you will need to register at the sale. Please arrive at least one hour before the sale of your chosen registration.
IMPORTANT: This is for the Live Auction in May. If you want to register for the current Timed Auction in January, please click here from Monday 20th March.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the next Live Auction:
- View Registrations
- What Will It Cost?
- Register / Log In
- Payment Details
- Video Bidding Tutorials
- Prices Achieved
- Download Catalogue
- Presentation Boxes
- Bid Deadlines
- Unsold Lots
Also available when the auction is in progress:
It is an offence to alter, re-arrange, or misrepresent a registration number. There is a maximium fine of £1000, and the registration number can be withdrawn without compensation.