Register / Log In
The next DVLA Personalised Registrations Live Auction is to be held at:
Wychwood Park, Crewe CW2 5GP
Wednesday 22nd, Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th November 2017
IMPORTANT: This is for the Live Auction in July. If you want to register for the current Timed Auction in June, please click here from Monday 12th June.
If you wish to use one of our remote bidding methods, please note that you will need to have registered as a bidder before the deadlines.
- Telephone Bids: Thursday 16th November at 10.00am
- Pre-register to Bid in Person: Monday 20th November at 10.00am
- Internet Bids: Monday 20th November at 10.00am
- Assisted Absentee Bids (by Post/Fax/Email): Monday 20th November at 10.00am
- SMS & Absentee Bids (via our Website): 1 hour before lot is offered
- In Person Bids: Register at the sale
For bidding on the day, you will need to register at the sale. Please arrive at least one hour before the sale of your chosen registration.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the next Live Auction:
- View Registrations
- What Will It Cost?
- Register / Log In
- Payment Details
- Video Bidding Tutorials
- Prices Achieved
- Download Catalogue
- Presentation Boxes
- Bid Deadlines
- Unsold Lots
- DVLA Unsold Lots
- Start Times & Running Order
Also available when the auction is in progress:
It is an offence to alter, re-arrange, or misrepresent a registration number. There is a maximium fine of £1000, and the registration number can be withdrawn without compensation.