Register / Log In
The next DVLA Personalised Registrations Live Auction is to be held at:
Oxford Belfry Hotel, Thame, OX9 2JW
Wednesday 18th, Thursday 19th and Friday 20th July 2018
If you wish to use one of our remote bidding methods, please note that you will need to have registered as a bidder before the deadlines.
- Telephone Bids: Thursday 12th July at 10.00am
- Pre-register to Bid in Person: Monday 16th July at 10.00am
- Internet Bids: Monday 16th July at 10.00am
- Assisted Absentee Bids (by Post/Fax/Email): Monday 16th July at 10.00am
- SMS & Absentee Bids (via our Website): 1 hour before lot is offered
- In Person Bids: Pre-register by Monday 16th July or register at the auction hall on the day.
For bidding on the day, you will need to register at the sale. Please arrive at least one hour before the sale of your chosen registration.
Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the next Live Auction:
- View Registrations
- What Will It Cost?
- Register / Log In
- Payment Details
- Video Bidding Tutorials
- Prices Achieved
- Download Catalogue
- Presentation Boxes
- Bid Deadlines
- Unsold Lots
- DVLA Unsold Lots
- Start Times & Running Order
Also available when the auction is in progress:
It is an offence to alter, re-arrange, or misrepresent a registration number. There is a maximium fine of £1000, and the registration number can be withdrawn without compensation.