So, what are you waiting for?
Open to UK residents, aged 18+. Enter before 14:00 on 01/12/14. Disqualified drivers are excluded. No purchase necessary. Max 1 entry per person. Prize: 1 x new Mini One, 3 door hatchback, insurance not included. Promoter: SMA Vehicle Remarketing. See below for full Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, the DVLA and all those professionally associated with this promotion and any disqualified drivers.
2. Promotion Period: Enter by 14:00 on 1st December 2014.
3. To Enter: All individuals who register to bid in one of two DVLA Live Auctions for registration plates or to purchase unsold plates in the period following either of the DVLA Live Auctions, will be entered into a prize draw, unless they have indicated otherwise:
a. Twickenham Stadium, Rugby House, Twickenham TW2 7BA on the 24th 25th and 26th September 2014; or
b. Vale Resort, Hensol Park, Cardiff CF72 8JY on the 26th 27th and 28th November 2014.
Registering for the DVLA Timed Auction from 15th to the 29th October will not count as entry to the prize draw.
Registrants for the Auctions can indicate that they don’t want to enter the prize draw by sending an email to [email protected] before 23:59 on 1st December 2014
4. To Register: Registration can be made in one of five ways:
a. In Person: Go to the auction at Twickenham Stadium on 24th, 25th or 26th September 2014 or the auction at The Vale Resort on 26th 27th or 28th November 2014, Correctly complete a bidder registration form and return it to a member of SMA Vehicle Remarketing staff before 17:00 on the final date of either auction;
b. Online: Go to www.dvlaauction.co.uk/index.php/live-auction/register-log-in, create an account, log into the account, correctly enter details into the form(s) and submit by 14:00 on the 29th September (for the Twickenham Auction) or 14:00 on the 1st December 2014 (for the Vale Resort Auction);
c. By Email: Correctly complete the registration form(s) found in the auction catalogue (available here), and email them to [email protected] by 14:00 on the 19th September (for the Twickenham Auction) or 14:00 on the 21st November 2014 (for the Vale Resort Auction); ;
d. By Post: Correctly complete the registration form(s) found in the auction catalogue (available here) and post them to DVLA Auction team, SMA Vehicle Remarketing, Cross Green Business Park, Pontefract Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 0PS, to arrive by 14:00 on the 19th September (for the Twickenham Auction) or 14:00 on the 21st November 2014 (for the Vale Resort Auction); or
e. By Fax: correctly complete the registration form(s) found in the auction catalogue (available here) and fax them to 0300 123 3501, to arrive by 14:00 on the 21st November (for the Twickenham Auction) or 14:00 on the 1st December 2014 (for the Vale Resort Auction).
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Maximum of one entry per person. Registering for both auctions will not increase the entrant’s chance of winning.
7. The Prize: One winner will win 1 x Mini One, 3 door Hatchback. The winner may have the choice of additional options; e.g. colour and equipment but these will be at the winner’s own expense and must be paid in full prior to collection and release of the Prize.
8. Winner Selection: The draw will be conducted from all valid entries received by the end of the Promotion Period and will be carried out within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
9. Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified within 10 working days of the draw by email or phone and will be asked to respond within 28 days of initial notification. Failure to do so will result in an alternative winner being selected from all valid entrants.
10. If an entrant has purchased a registration/s in either of the auctions, they must pay for the registration/s in full before they can be confirmed as a valid winner.
11. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner may be asked, at the Promoter’s request, to participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the Prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material which includes social media.
12. Further Prize Conditions:
a. The DVLA will carry out a driving license check on the winner to ensure they are not a disqualified driver;
b. The winner must collect their prize from a dealer of the Promoters choosing in Leeds at a time to be agreed between the winner and the promoter.
c. The Prize will be delivered with a full tank of fuel;
d. Insurance is not included. Insurance is the sole responsibility of the winner and evidence must be provided that this is in place before the prize is handed over;
e. The Prize will be taxed (road tax) prior to the delivery date for 12 months;
f. Maintenance and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of their ownership; and
g. Any failure of the above conditions will result in the winner not being able to collect and be issued their Prize.
h. The prize will be new at first registration and will be registered in the name of the confirmed winner.
i. Title passes at the point the vehicle is collected by the winner.
13. Mini One is a product of BMW (UK) Limited. This promotion is not associated or endorsed by BMW (UK) Limited. All rights are reserved.
14. The prize is non-transferable at the time of award and no cash equivalent is available.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to entry or delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Please allow 90 days, from the date that the winner has been verified as being eligible to receive the prize (clause 11), for the prize to be made available for collection from the Promoters nominated Mini main dealer in Leeds.
20. The Winner’s name and county will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to DVLA Auction Prize Draw winners list, DVLA Auction Team, SMA Vehicle Remarketing, Cross Green Business Park, Pontefract Lane, Leeds, LS9 0PS for a period of 2 months following the end of the Promotion Period.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize.
22. Entries will only be accepted as valid if made by an individual acting as a consumer. Bulk entries or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entry, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
24. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
25. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter: SMA Vehicle Remarketing, Cross Green Business Park, Pontefract Lane, Leeds, LS9 0PS
Wednesday 13th May to
Tuesday 19th May 2020
Upcoming Auction – Green Panel On Homepage
Wednesday 1st to Tuesday
7th December 2021
2,500 registrations with starting prices from £70
The Live auction scheduled for 13th, 14th & 15th May 2020 will be switched to an online Timed auction which will run from Wednesday 13th to Tuesday 19th May.
Please click here for more details about this decision.